Betty Ann Brown Obituary, Death – Deceased Mrs. Betty Ann Brown, a much-loved member of the Ellwood City community, passed away peacefully at UPMC Passavant Hospital in Cranberry Township on December 1, 2023, at the age of 88. Those closest to her will always hold her memory in the highest regard. Betty Ann, who was born on September 16, 1935, was an active member of Divine Grace Parish, Holy Redeemer Church, and a proud member of Ellwood City’s Lincoln High School Class of 1954.
- Phil Dudderidge Obituary, Has Tragically Passed Away After A Heart Attack – Death – The world obits
- Brenda Sanders Obituary, Brenda Sanders Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Terry Baucom Death, North Carolina Bluegrass Band Member Has Sadly Died, Learn More – The world obits
- Mauro Cesar Amaya Reyes Obituary, Resident Of Middlebury Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Peggy Govan Obituary, Govan’s Coffee House, Gallatin, TN Mourns The Passing Of A Beloved, See Funeral Details – Death – The world obits
Her energetic personality and unwavering commitment went beyond her responsibilities in the community. She had a hand in shaping the local scene during her time at Jackson’s Shoe Store on Lawrence Ave. As a member of the Connoquenessing Country Club Women’s Golf League, Betty Ann delighted in the companionship and friendly rivalry among her friends while bowling and playing golf, two of her favorite pastimes.
Her legacy lives on through her loved ones: Karen Steilner, Bradley J. Brown D.D.S., Johnny Steilner Jr., Savannah Steilner, Teresa Brown, and a slew of great-grandchildren, including Layla, Liza, Dominic, and Sullivan Poe MaGee. Raylene Robbins was a friend of Betty Ann’s for life, and their friendship brought so much joy and company to her. The Beatrice family—husband Dale Allen Brown, son Darrell Allen, parents Pearl J. and Thomas L., Gary Beatrice, Thomas Beatrice Jr., and Dana Delisio—are all with Betty Ann in eternity.
Father Jim Wehner will officiate a Mass of Christian Burial at Divine Grace Parish, Holy Redeemer Church on Wednesday at 10:00 am. On Tuesday, there will be a visitation from 4-8 pm at Samuel Teolis Funeral Home and Crematory Inc. The burial will take place at Holy Redeemer Cemetery afterwards. During Betty’s last days, her caregivers Melinda Swick, Crystal Burns, and Terry Altman provided her with exceptional care and support, and the Brown family is deeply grateful to them. Those fortunate enough to have known Betty Ann will always cherish the memories of her warm personality and infectious energy.