Brandon McManus Obituary, Death – The Baxley community is in mourning over the loss of Brandon McManus. He was killed in a terrible two-vehicle accident on Friday, December 1, 2023, near mile marker 12, on Ga Hwy 121 South. The scene was responded to by Appling County Deputies, Appling County First Responders, GA State Patrol, and the Motor Carrier Compliance Division, according to Sheriff Mark Melton.
- Judith “Judy” Anderson Obituary, Lifelong Resident Of Naperville, Illinois Has Passed Away, Family Mourns – Death – The world obits
- Hillary Henley Obituary, Native Of New Orleans, Has Died, More Information – The world obits
- Sandra Johnstone Obituary, A Beloved Figure Of Barry Island’s Heritage, Has Died At 82 – Death – The world obits
- Brenda Moore Obituary, Resident of Leeds In Loving Memory – Death – The world obits
- Bobby Hatchell Obituary, Chesapeake Police Officer, Has Tragically Died By Suicide – The world obits
According to the Georgia State Patrol, a tractor-trailer rearended a farm tractor driven by Mr. Brandon McManus as it was traveling north on Ga. Hwy 121. Unfortunately, Brandon McManus was declared dead upon arrival at Appling County Hospital after being conveyed there by emergency medical personnel after the collision killed him. Another person, whose identity has been revealed as Robbie McManus, who was riding shotgun on the farm tractor, was seriously hurt in the crash as well.
Additional medical treatment was provided to Robbie by means of an airlift to Memorial Hospital in Savannah. The guy operating the tractor-trailer escaped the crash unscathed, thankfully. Brandon McManus’s unexpected death has left the community reeling, and authorities are only just beginning to piece together the details of this tragic crash.
There is a void that will be hard to fill, and the tragedy has affected everyone who knew Brandon. As the McManus family struggles to cope with loss and begin the healing process, know that you have the support of the entire Baxley community. The sudden loss of Brandon has touched many lives, and he will be forever remembered as a beloved community member. Goodbye, Brandon McManus.