Carl Messner Obituary, Death – Mr. Carl Messner, I am, Being able to accept the fact that you have passed away is a challenge for me. At the same time that I did thirty years ago, you were the guy that I looked forward to spending time with as much as I did now. The fact that you were older than I was did not prevent you from taking me under your wing and treating me as if I were one of your friends who was the same age as you.
- Bruce Webster Sr. Obituary, Lifelong Native Of Parkville MD Has Sadly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Te-Jay Thomas Obituary, Victim Killed Close To Manchester High School In New Hampshire Identified, Homicide – Death – The world obits
- Rahim Alem Obituary, LSU Tigers Football Player Has Sadly Passed Away – death – The world obits
- Ernestine Seals Obituary, Cherished Member Of The New Prosperity M.B. Church, Detroit, MI Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Jennifer Wilson Moore Obituary, Resident Of United States, Texas Has Died – Death – The world obits
The memories of hanging out and pointing bricks on Glendale Road, going to Olympus gym, driving around in your truck constantly changing the radio station, and engaging in snowball fights with the bully in the neighborhood will remain in my heart for the rest of my life. I will always cherish these memories. You were not only my confirmation sponsor during the years that I was developing into a person, but you were also one of the very first people that I looked up to and admired.
In spite of the fact that life took place and we became more distant from one another, I am grateful that we were able to get back in touch with each other many years ago and that you were able to be present at my wedding. In spite of the fact that I am sorry that we have not been able to get together in recent years, I have been having a lot of fun following your adventures on Facebook with Diane and your bike. When I think about your children and loved ones, it feels like my heart is breaking. Unfortuitously, the passing of such a good man occurred much too soon. Rest in peace, my dear one.