Carol Darlow Obituary, Death – Sharing the news of my beloved sister Carol Darlow’s passing is a difficult task for all of us. She went gently this morning, taking with her the love, warmth, and treasured memories that she had left behind. The joy she brought into our lives is immeasurable, and the emptiness she has left behind is impossible to put into words.
- Robert Battista Obituary, Former Chairman The National Labor Relations Board Has Sadly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Mike Mathis Lufkin TX, Rodeo Announcer Has Tragically Died, Lafayette La community mourns – The world obits
- Billy Hazel Devaney Obituary, Resident Of Crianlarich Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Larry Korchinski Obituary, Saskatoon SK, Director At Cameco Has Died, Love Ones Mourns – The world obits
- Will Richey Car Accident, Charlottesville, VA, Has Died Following Fatal Car Collision – The world obits
Everyone lucky enough to know Carol felt the warmth and kindness radiating from her as she traveled through life. She has begun a new chapter, having found eternal peace with our parents. Knowing that she is in a loving environment where her soul can relax brings us comfort. Your joy and affection shone a light on our lives, Carol. Time may ease the pain of missing you, but it will never completely alleviate it.
The love you gave and the generosity you showed will endure in our hearts and minds forever in your memorial. We take solace in the knowledge that we will meet again, even though our hearts hurt from having to part. At least until then, we will have your memory to hold on to, along with the wonderful times we spent together and your unfaltering love.
Our hearts are full of love and gratitude for the time we got to spend with you, Carol, as we say our temporary goodbyes. I pray that God will take you in His arms and that you will find eternal peace in His presence. May you find eternal peace, my sister. You are not going anywhere, and neither will our love for you; both will last the rest of time.