Crystal Shaffer Obituary, Death – The unbearable anguish of losing a loved one is something I’m still trying to come to terms with as I say goodbye to my beautiful sister, Crystal Darlene Shaffer. She quietly left this world right before the clock struck twelve, and I will never be the same. I am at a loss for words to express how much I love her or how much her absence hurts.
- Joseph Hartey Obituary, Beloved Resident Of Elkins Park, PA, Has Died, Community Mourns Loss – The world obits
- Shirley I. Ferringer Obituary, Resident Of Mayport Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Leuwanna Bell Obituary, Resident Of Sallisaw, OK, United States Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Edina shopping Mall, Minnesota US Shooting: Man shot to death near Galleria mall in Edina, Suspect in custody – The world obits
- John Aiello Obituary, Resident Of Calgary, Alberta Hollywood Casting Director, Has Tragically Passed Away – Death – The world obits
To me, Crystal was more than just a sister; she was an inspiration. Her presence brought an indescribable bond that went beyond words, as well as joy, laughter, and a brightening of our days. Our shared memories and the love she gave us will have to do to fill the void she has created since she has left us.
I take comfort in the knowledge that she passed away peacefully, embraced by love, despite the incalculable pain of losing someone dear to me. We will carry her loving and compassionate soul with us always, and it will be our lighthouse in the dark times and source of joy in the good times.
The time we spent together, the joy we brought each other, and the unbreakable link we created are all things I will always treasure. Every time my heart beats, I will remember Crystal, feel her loss, and miss her laughter. Her death has left an everlasting impression on our lives and has brought home how precarious life is.
In the midst of this crushing loss, I find solace in the memories of the love we shared and the assurance that we will meet again. Hello Crystal, I miss you more than words can express, and my love for you is immense. You are an invaluable treasure to me, and I will hold you in my heart always. May you find eternal peace, my sister.