Jennifer Michelle Good Obituary, Death – Jennifer Michelle Good’s untimely passing has shattered the lives of everyone who was fortunate enough to have known her. Many are grieving the loss of Jennifer, who was a resident of Concord, Michigan and originally from Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Jennifer was an inspiration, a wife, and a mother to her four beautiful children; she was also more than just a friend. She was known as a shepherdess because she had a nurturing spirit that extended beyond her immediate family.
- Alex Kontos Obituary, Dothan, AL Blessed Memory Of Alex Kontos – Death – The world obits
- Andrew Rosenbaum Obituary, Albany NY, Professional PGA TOUR Golfer, Has Died, Learn More – The world obits
- Ann Gowing Obituary, Native Of Kildare, Ireland, Has Tragically Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Kinslee Creed Car Accident LaGrange GA, Kinslee Creed Had A Fatal Crash, Keep Praying For Him – The world obits
- Kate Craft Obituary, Native Of La Porte City, Iowa, Has Tragically Passed Away – Death – The world obits
Being around her brought solace and strength, and she was always there to lend a helping hand to those in need. Her steadfast commitment and enthusiasm were on full display in her participation in the school’s music program. In addition to her role as Secretary in the support group, Jennifer’s participation in numerous musical productions demonstrated her deep affection for the arts. She showed her dedication to the program by attending and supporting many events.
But Jennifer was defined by her unfaltering commitment to love, service, and compassion; her influence went beyond her roles. Every person she met could feel her contagious joy for life and her contagious smile. The foundation of her existence, her faith in God, illuminated her interactions with others and guided her actions. Learning, compassion, and joy are the lasting legacies of Jennifer.
She taught us to appreciate the little things in life and to seize the moments as they come. The world will be poorer without her, but those lucky enough to have known her will carry the wisdom she imparted and the love she shared with them always. Jennifer, we will miss your lively personality dearly, but your lessons will encourage us to keep loving and being kind no matter what. Let your soul find solace in the loving arms of eternity.