Les McPherson Obituary, Death – Dedicated and long-standing figure Les McPherson died last week at the age of 74, and the world of greyhound racing mourns his loss. His dedication and enthusiasm for the sport have made a lasting impression on Greyhound Racing Victoria (GRV) and the racing community as a whole.
- Cholo Manso Obituary, Cherished Member Of The Barrhaven Scottish Rugby Football Club, Ottawa Has Died – Death – The world obits
- Greg Hampton Obituary, Revered Coach Of Trojans Athletics, Jones Senior High School Trenton, NC, Has Sadly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Gerald David Adlestone Obituary, The National Association Of Jewellerys; Former Chairman And Family Member Of Beaverbrooks Has Died – Death
- Carol Ann Evans Obituary, Jackson, TN, Treasured Manager At Crye-Leike Elite Realtors Has Died – Death – The world obits
- Jacob Kirifi Obituary, Residence Of Te Kauwhata, New Zealand Has Died – Death – The world obits
For many years, Les McPherson was a much-loved and esteemed judge in greyhound racing, and his work ensured that the sport ran smoothly and fairly. Maintaining the sport’s highest standards and facilitating the smooth running of races were both made possible by his extensive knowledge and impartial judgment. Bunurong Memorial Park in Dandenong South will host a funeral service on Monday, December 4, at 10 am, to honor and say goodbye to Les McPherson.
In honor of Les, a remarkable individual who devoted a large portion of his life to the sport he loved, the racing community gathers here today to pay their respects and celebrate the immense influence he had on the greyhound racing fraternity. The legacy that Les McPherson left behind is one of unwavering commitment, impeccable professionalism, and an authentic passion for greyhound racing.
His impact on the racing community has been immense, touching the lives of many and elevating the sport as a whole. Our deepest sympathies go out to Les McPherson’s loved ones and everyone whose life he touched as we say goodbye to him. We will always remember and cherish his dedication and enthusiasm for greyhound racing, and his legacy will endure in its pages. Les McPherson, may you rest in peace.