Mary Haugh Obituary, Death – Brookville is in mourning over the passing of Mary Lea Haugh, a much-loved member of the community who passed away at home on Wednesday, November 29, 2023, at the age of 72. The loss she has caused is profound, but the love and grace she left behind will live on in the hearts of her friends and family.
- Dave Anderson Obituary, Northwest Fire and Ambulance District Mourn A Member – Death – The world obits
- Harry Philpott Obituary, Former Club Presiden Of St. Colman Boxing Club Has Sadly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Richard Clay Nunn Obituary, Resident Of Glasgow, Kentucky Has Died – Death – The world obits
- Quinn Folisi Obituary, Lifelong Native Of Naperville Illinois Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Sonny Jarock Obituary, Denver Colorado, In Loving Memory Of Sonny Jarock – Death – The world obits
Mary Lea Haugh stood tall in the Brookville community as an example of compassion, kindness, and strength. She touched the lives of many with her gentle spirit and unfaltering commitment to helping others. The town was better for her many small and large contributions, and she left an unforgettable impression on everyone lucky enough to have known her.
A haven of comfort and hospitality, her home was more than a simple dwelling; she welcomed friends and relatives with open arms at all times. An atmosphere of love and support flourished because of Mary Lea’s caring presence and sincere interest in other people. Though she is no longer physically present, the legacy she built and the principles she taught will live on. She left an indelible mark on the community she loved through her selflessness and generosity, which will long outlive her.
Friends, neighbors, and relatives of Mary Lea Haugh gather in Brookville to celebrate her life as the town grieves her passing. The innumerable lives she touched and the lasting impression of grace and love she leaves behind will ensure that her legacy endures. May her memory inspire us to continue her work of kindness, compassion, and community building. Your love will live on in our hearts forever, so may you rest easy, Mary Lea Haugh.