Matt Childs Obituary, Death – Matt Childs, a remarkable individual, passed away yesterday morning after a valiant fight against cancer. The Blue Mountains Rugby community is in mourning over the loss of this remarkable individual. Matt was a true cornerstone of our community, and his departure has left a void that cannot be filled. However, his legacy of warmth and camaraderie will continue to resonate among us for the rest of our lives.
- Lorraine ‘Lorrie’ D’amato Obituary, Newark, Co-Worker At Tradition Chevrolet GMC Has Sadly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Heather Bryant Obituary, Resident Of Powell River, British Columbia Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Mathew Byrne Obituary, A Cherished Figure At Harold Wood Royal British Legion Club Has Died – Death – The world obits
- Melanie Heynes Obituary, Nac Highbury Congregation Mourn A Sister – Death – The world obits
- Max Watson Obituary, Bedford High School Class of 1970 Mourn A Student – Death – The world obits
Matty’s presence was synonymous with generosity and positivity, and he was known to be a larger-than-life figure. Within our rugby community and beyond, his influence has had an incalculable impact on the lives of countless individuals. Matty’s enduring spirit will be deeply treasured, and we will remember him fondly for the precious moments he shared with us.
During this difficult time, we are standing in solidarity with Matty’s family as we work through the profound loss that we have suffered. While they are going through this difficult time, we are keeping them in our thoughts and prayers. The Blue Mountains Rugby community has made a commitment to paying tribute to Matty’s enduring legacy by devoting the upcoming 2024 season to the sport. An event to pay our respects will take place at Pinegrove North Chapel on Tuesday, December 19th, at one o’clock in the afternoon.
We will hold a wake at the Leonay Golf Club at 2:30 p.m., immediately following the service. A beloved member of our rugby family has passed away, and it is with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to them. As long as we continue to play in his honor, Matty, who we affectionately refer to as “My Brother,” will continue to be an essential component of our memories and our spirits.
#RememberingMatty #BlueMountainsRugbyLoss #LegacyofKindness #Matty in Blue Mountains