Mykhaila Savio Obituary, Death – Sharing the sad news with my loved ones has left me feeling heavy with grief today. Mykhaila Savio, my dear wife, gave her life this morning while sleeping peacefully. For me and everyone else who knew her, her death has created an insurmountable hole. Because of the joy and love she brought into this world, her memory will live on and her cherished memories will last forever.
- Mrs. Helen Hosein-Mulloon Obituary, Past Pupil’s Association Mourn A Member – Death – The world obits
- Shanna Swan Obituary, Blackfoot Idaho Beloved Resident, Tristen Hutchings Mom, Has Suddenly Passed Away _ Death – The world obits
- Bruce Lange Obituary, Has Sadly Passed AwayAt Manchester Hospital – Death – The world obits
- Woody Ziegler Obituary, York County Commissioner, Nebraska, Has Sadly Died, Learn More – The world obits
- Glenn Wallach Obituary, Native Of Cherry Hill, NJ, Has Tragically Died, Funeral Information – The world obits
A model of grace, beauty, and generosity, Mykhaila shone brightly. Everyone lucky enough to cross paths with her felt blessed just being around her. Her kind nature, unfaltering affection, and contagious mirth brought joy to countless people. In the midst of this crushing loss, I take comfort in the innumerable precious moments we spent together.
She had an infinite amount of love for me and an enormous effect on my life. She may no longer physically be with us, but her memory will live on in our hearts and bring solace and courage when we are weak. Your constant love and support during this extremely tough time has meant the world to me, and I am eternally grateful. Through the lives she touched, Mykhaila’s love will reverberate and leave an indelible mark on the world.
There will be endless love and fond memories of you, Mykhaila. I will be eternally grateful for the gift of having you in my life. Your love will lead me forever, even after you’ve left this world. Your memory will shine brightly, like a beacon in the dark. My dear wife, may you rest in peace. No matter what happens in this life, I will always hold you in my heart and let your love be my compass.