Nelly Brum Obituary, Death – Her family and the community that she so selflessly served have been left with an irreparable void in their hearts as a result of the sudden passing of Nelly Brum on December 3, 2023. A devoted mother to Larry Kelly, Nelly was also a treasured grandmother to Kyle, Riley, and Scarlett, and she was also a step-grandmother to Erika Harrison. Nelly passed away at the age of 58.
- Glenn Martin Obituary, From North Hampton, New hampshire, Has Suddenly Passed Away – The world obits
- Nigel Butler Obituary, A Devoted Member Of The Independent Biker Community Has Sadly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Daniel Sanchez Obituary, Native Of Rensselaer, NY, Has Suddenly Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Andrew Creamer Obituary, Winchester Virginia In Loving Memory Of Andrew Creamer – Death – The world obits
- Brad Hale Missing Person, Bellingham, WA, Beloved Resident Is Missing, Help Find – The world obits
Her mother, Lucia Brum, along with a large number of other relatives, friends, and Kyle Sr., who had been her companion throughout her entire life, are all grieving her untimely passing. Nelly, who will be remembered for her boundless compassion and generosity, was a shining example of generosity to everyone who had the privilege of coming into contact with her. Her creative and artistic endeavors, such as wreath-making, scrapbooking, and decorating, shone brightly, and she left behind a legacy of imagination and skill.
As a demonstration of her unflinching generosity, her remarkable passion for animal welfare, particularly in the form of fostering cats and assisting stray felines in finding loving homes, is remarkable. On Friday, December 8th, 2023, beginning at 10:30 a.m., there will be a visitation held at DENNING’S OF STRATHROY to celebrate the life of Nelly. On the same day, at 1:30 p.m., there will be a Funeral Service held. Following the conclusion of the service, her final resting place will be at All Saints Cemetery.
In order to pay tribute to Nelly’s memory, donations can be made to the Heavenly Hills Animal Sanctuary, which was a cause that was very important to her. Her legacy of compassion, love for family, and commitment to animal welfare will be cherished for all time, and it will continue to reverberate in the hearts of those whose lives she touched even as the community says goodbye to Nelly Brum.