Nicolaas H.J. Dokter Obituary, Death – On this somber occasion, we gather to remember Nicolaas H.J. Dokter, better known by his nicknames “Nick” and “Doc.” Nick bravely fought stage 4 Mesothelioma lung cancer and passed away on December 1, 2023, at 7:34 pm, with his wife and two daughters by his side. He was born on July 24, 1945, in Kampen, Holland. Everyone who knew Nick felt his infectious enthusiasm and limitless vitality; he was the rock upon which our family rested.
- Sandra Schanding Obituary, Residence Of Villa Hills, KY Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Sherry Velozo Obituary, Resident Of Ludlow, Massachusetts Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- James Altschuler Obituary, Native Of Fresno California, VP Of Sales At Procore Construction Software, Has Tragically Died – The world obits
- Erik Adams-Witte Obituary, Cherished Camp Ranger Of The Girl Scouts Of West Central Florida Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Tony Mills Obituary, Maryville TN, Former TNT Singer Killed By Stabbing – Death – The world obits
He touched the lives of countless people with his boundless energy and optimistic outlook. He had a special gift for making people around him happy and at ease, which added depth and significance to every encounter. His love and devotion to his family were unmatched, and he brightened any occasion he attended with his infectious smile and generous spirit. Friends, coworkers, and the community at large all felt the impact of Nick’s generosity, empathy, and steadfast support.
Some of his most distinguishing traits were his empathy and his knack for making people feel appreciated. Even though Nick is no longer physically here, the people he touched will carry his joy, wisdom, and love with them always. The world will never be the same without him, but the memories we have of him will always be priceless.
Let us celebrate Nick’s life and carry on his legacy by being kind, loving, and unfaltering. His passing has left an indelible mark on our lives, but we will never be the same because of his profound impact. Nick, may you rest in peace. Though we shall never forget you, the legacy you left behind will live on in our hearts forever.