Susan Vasi Obituary, Death – After the loss of Susan Vasi, a beloved member and Signature Member of the Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society, the group is grieving. Those in Susan’s artistic circle and beyond are still grieving the loss of her companion, who passed away unexpectedly on December 1, 2023, while in critical care at Millard Fillmore Hospital. Susan left behind a legacy of artistic genius and creativity as a beloved member of the Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society.
- Otar Iosseliani Obituary, The Georgian Prime Minister And Film industry Mourns The Demise Of A Legendary Film Director – Death – The world obits
- Mike Pierson Obituary, Resident Of Dallas,Texas Has Passed Away – Death – The world obits
- Samuel Goldman Obituary, Local 7 Plumbers & Steamfitters Mourns The Passing Of A 72-Year Stalwart – Death – The world obits
- Cooper Young, Memphis TN, Man Shot After Memphis TN Shooting, Suspect At Large – The world obits
- Paul Revere Middle School Lockdown, Houston TX, Police Investigates Possible Threat – The world obits
Her unrivaled commitment to watercolor painting has left an emptiness that will be hard to fill. In her work as a Signature Member, Susan brilliantly captured the spirit of life through her paintings, illuminating her artistic talent. Everyone who laid eyes on her creations could feel the profound influence of her innovative spirit and meticulous artistic skill. Susan was well-known not only for her artistic accomplishments but also for her welcoming personality, generous nature, and steadfast encouragement of her fellow artists.
Through her generous sharing of knowledge and nurturing of aspiring talents, she created an atmosphere of camaraderie and encouragement within the society. The Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society will miss her terribly because of the contagious enthusiasm and boundless creativity that she brought to every event she attended. Everyone who was lucky enough to know Susan will miss her dearly, and the artistic community will never be the same.
Even though Susan is no longer physically here, her legacy as an artist will live on in the hearts of those who were fortunate enough to have known her. Her breathtaking artworks, which attest to her skill, commitment, and everlasting love of watercolor painting, will perpetuate her imaginative spirit. During this difficult time, the Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society would like to express its deepest sympathies to Susan Vasi’s loved ones. Her lively spirit and the artistic legacy she left behind will live on in our hearts and minds for all time.